You'll have to remove your pedals for general bike upkeep on the off chance that you are going with your bicycle and obviously to supplant them.
1. CONDOR ALLEN KEY
2. CONDOR 15MM PEDAL WRENCH
3. MUC-OFF BIKE SPRAY
On the off chance that your pedals haven't been taken out in some time, you may need to shower a bit of infiltrating liquid, for example, GT85 or Muc Off Bike Spray, to kick them off. In the event that, after two or three turns, you've figured out how to uncover a couple of strings at that point shower the liquid once more, rehashing each couple of strings until the pedals are free. A dry, eroded string can get harmed in the event that you eliminate the pedal without a little assistance from a grease or oil.
Before eliminating the pedals, shield yourself from conceivable injury by putting your chain onto the large ring.
Keep in mind, the left pedal axle is converse strung. Turn it clockwise to eliminate the pedal when confronting the wrench arm. The correct side is typical, so turn it hostile to clockwise to extricate it.
To relax pedals utilizing an Allen key, you should embed the Allen key into the pedal pivot inverse the pedal.
Steps to eliminate pedals
1. Face the drive side of the bicycle. This is the right-hand side of the bicycle with the with the chainset and chain. Turn the wrench arm to the 3 o'clock position.
2. Spot spanner on the straightened surface between the pedal body and the wrench arm.
3. Holding the brakes with your hands. Push your foot down onto the spanner to turn the instrument hostile to clockwise.
We find that utilizing your foot permits you to produce extra use and guarantee that you are situated such that will keep you from striking sharp edges on the bicycle or losing your equalization if the pedal ought to out of nowhere choose to loosen up.
4. When the pedal has been slackened, keep on turning the instrument against clockwise to free the pedal.
5. Turn the bike around. The non-drive side (left-hand side) is presently confronting you.
6. Turn the wrench arm to 9 o'clock so it is level with the floor.
7. Position the spanner or Allen key in accordance with the wrench arm.
8. Push down with your foot onto the spanner. The spanner will pivot clockwise to relax the pedal.